Know the 5 rules of safe parcel delivery
No one likes receiving a parcel that is damaged or at a wrong location. Be it a business owner or third-party delivery service, ensuring the safety of the parcel must always be a priority. If you’re a business owner, an individual or even a third party delivery service, here are a few things you need to keep in mind to ensure a safe parcel delivery.
1. Proper packaging: It is possible that your product might go several transit stages and loaded in vehicles with hundreds of other items. While many reputed delivery services take good care of the packaging, it is important for you to consider the safety of the parcel and take an extra precaution.
2. Label the parcel: A package without a label has high chances to get lost or misplaced and you wouldn’t want to risk that. Place the label and secure it with packaging tape.
3. Accurate address: Incorrect address details is one of the major concerns of package delivery. Hence, it is important that you check with the recipient or research the address properly before delivering it. Delivering the parcel at a wrong address would be the last thing you want.
4. Online tracking: Providing online tracking service is the best way to win your customer’s trust. This enables your customers to continuously monitor the shipment progress and be available at the location when the package delivery is expected.
5. Choose reliable delivery service: Of all things, choosing a reliable delivery partner makes all the difference. Knowing that your parcel is in safe hands keeps you relieved.
Ezshipp with a mission to expand the business of the local retailers, we go an extra mile to ensure safe parcel delivery and thereby enhancing the local online shopping experience.