Terms & Conditions
- Ezshipp enables transactions between participant Consumer/merchants and buyers, dealing in various types of packages (“Platform Services”). The buyers (“Buyer/s”) can choose and place orders (“Orders”) from variety of products listed and offered for sale by various neighbourhood (“Merchant/s”), on the Platform and Ezshipp enables delivery of such orders at select localities of serviceable cities across India (“Delivery Services”). The Platform Services and Delivery Services are collectively referred to as “Services”.
Use of Platform and Services
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Merchants alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, taxes, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Ezshipp does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Merchants. Ezshipp may, however, offer support services to Merchants in respect to order fulfilment, payment collection, call centre, and other services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by it with the Merchants.
- Ezshipp does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Merchants. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Merchant that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment in that behalf. All Merchant offers and third party offers are subject to respective party terms and conditions. Ezshipp takes no responsibility for such offers.
- Ezshipp neither make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Ezshipp accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Ezshipp is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Merchants on the Platform. Ezshipp cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Merchants will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Ezshipp is not responsible for unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- Ezshipp is operating an online marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Merchant on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Merchant. At no time shall Ezshipp hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Ezshipp have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyer and Merchant.
- Ezshipp is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Merchant and the Buyer. In case of complaints from the Buyer pertaining to food efficacy, quality, or any other such issues, Ezshipp shall notify the same to Merchant and shall also redirect the Buyer to the consumer call center of the Merchant. The Merchant shall be liable for redressing Buyer complaints. In the event you raise any complaint on any Merchant accessed using our Platform, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you, such as details of the Merchant and the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.